Join The Spellbound Team!
Spellbound is currently accepting audition applications for part-time hosts and Gamemasters!
- Love escape games, puzzles, mysteries, and RPGs?
- Have a BIG personality and love to work a crowd?
- Take pride in great customer service?
- Enjoy creative storytelling and magical, mysterious, imagination-driven fun?
Spellbound is seeking energetic and imaginative individuals with a passion for puzzles, entertainment, and customer service. This is an excellent opportunity to gain guest-facing experience in the rapidly growing industry of Escape Games. Join our team of dedicated entertainers in bringing the magic of a Spellbound adventure to our audiences.
- Provide exceptional customer service while entertaining guests
- Engage guests and ensure their safety and comfort throughout the duration of their visit
- Perform exciting, semi-scripted explanations of our venue and scenarios
- Deliver pre-game introductions, hints and clues during gameplay, and final explanations and farewells to guests
- Monitor and manage gameplay from behind the scenes to guide guests through their adventure
- Demonstrate a commitment to reliability and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver extraordinary experiences
- Proactively develop marketing, merchandise, social media, and game design ideas
- Maintain lobby and game room areas to ensure a clean, inviting, safe environment for all guests
- Additional duties may be assigned at the discretion of management
We expect applicants to be organized, courteous, dependable, theatrical, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Reliable transportation required. Prior customer service experience required with reference. Prior experience in an escape room, bar, theatre, theme park, special amusement or attraction is preferred but not required. Position requires extended periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching with hands and arms, and talking. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. All inquiries strictly confidential.
Spellbound is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity of all kinds in its workforce. Members of federally recognized Native American tribes will receive preference in employment opportunities in accordance with Tribal law.